Saturday, December 18, 2004

A Night to Remember

Last December 11, I had my turn to be in the spotlight, to be onstage the Meralco Theater, where I once saw Lea Salonga perform live. I had my turn in our musical, Bisperas ng Pasko. Wow. Nothing compares to the feeling of being in front of an audience in such a classy venue. I did not have stage fright at all... I felt adrenaline rush through me. I just wanted to perform! :) Never mind that the mic was not working perfectly at times, never mind that I was exhausted, what mattered was that I was doing finally something that I really love. The costume changes was enthrilling, the pressure sent chills down my spine. The three month worshop was definitely well worth it. That night a part of me was indulged. I loved the feeling. I hope to do this again soon! :)


No comments: